Katie did you rent a big fat lens for those hands and feet close ups again. Sorry I missed out this time. Your kids are gorgeous. I miss you so so so much.
Hi you guys, look at how beautiful your family is! thanks for the card with Anastasia on it, i have been meaning to write about it. Katie- I don't have your new email address so send a note sometime if you think of it and i will update you. Take care! Callie
Katie did you rent a big fat lens for those hands and feet close ups again. Sorry I missed out this time. Your kids are gorgeous. I miss you so so so much.
ReplyDeleteLynn, I did. I'm trying my best to avoid any future whining about how James' had his every move photographed as a baby. I miss you so much too!
ReplyDeleteHi you guys, look at how beautiful your family is! thanks for the card with Anastasia on it, i have been meaning to write about it. Katie- I don't have your new email address so send a note sometime if you think of it and i will update you. Take care!
ReplyDeleteCallie