Monday, December 1, 2008

Ana Baptized

Ana was baptized on Nov. 8 and our good friends and godparents, Chris & Christine were here with their family (our godsons) for it all. Ana did a great job during the baptism and hardly fussed. Father Joseph said she was very attentive and kept looking up at all of the icons. I think Ana and Father Joe have a special friendship, we love Father Joe.  Here are some photos from the baptism...
IMG_8450


IMG_8453


IMG_8456


IMG_8461
   
IMG_8468


IMG_8481





IMG_8519
 

IMG_8499

IMG_8525


IMG_8522



4 comments:

  1. Noelle's friend delurking to say that Ana is one beautiful baby girl...and I would know as I have a 4 month old daughter. :) Those baptism photos are very moving - I loved seeing James' from years ago and was excited to see Ana's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you would raise her Orthodox but now I see she'll be Anabaptist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures, Katie! I'm sorry we missed it.

    ReplyDelete