Monday, October 8, 2007

Playdates

We went to the park with Isaac and friends last week. The park also has a mini zoo with a variety of ducks, goats, chickens & a rooster. In the duck pen it was two for one day because while you were looking at the duck swimming around you could also view the rat eating the duck's food out of the bowl behind him. Two for one. Sorry, no photo, I was too stuned to think fast enough. But here's the park.



Img_0085





















































Img_0094_2




























Img_0099_2


















Img_0102_2



























I don't want to toot my own horn but I taught Isaac this look-away-like-you-don't-care model pose. Toooot.
Img_0106_2






























Here is something exciting happening on TV
Img_0109_2




























Img_0110_2



























Img_0117_2


















Hold on to your hats because this is cute. This is how James likes to wake up Clay the mornings when he realizes that Dada is still home. He first yells "Dada, Dada!" and jumps up and down and points at the bed.
Img_0121_2

















Img_0122_2























Introducing the new guy--Jonah! We've known his parents, Gabe & Laura, from church but they moved away to Michigan and just moved back down the street which forces them to be our new best friends.
Img_0154_2




























Img_0134_3



















Img_0136_2



























Img_0140




























James loves to play catch
Img_0160




























Look at these two sharing!
Img_0162


















Img_0169





















4 comments:

  1. I LOVE the cute pictures of james watching TV and getting excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. True Story: I shed a tear when I saw the pictures of James waking up Clay... we will ignore the other factors that contributed to the tear and just claim the picture as the cause.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the first one of James in the chair for some reason. He looks so big. He looks so happy kissing his daddy as if to say "Yea! With Dadda home, Mama won't pay me no mind today...it's time to partay!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you guys like the pictures of James watching TV--since he's been sick we watched a lot of it! One of the first things he says in the morning is "show?" so I've had to put the TV on a power strip that I can turn off when James keeps messing with the "bubas" (buttons) that turn on the show. And yes, James knows it is time to partay when Dada is home, it's kind of time for me to partay too:)
    Julianne--now I'm curious about your tear!

    ReplyDelete