Last week James and Josephine went down to Millennium Park to play in the fountain because the weather persons were warning that it might be one of the last nice summer days in Chicago. 
Lynn and I caught up with the kids after getting our free coffees at Dunkin Donuts.
Josephine made a new friend while playing. I also tried to hold someone's hand to introduce myself but I got the feeling that may not be as acceptable after a certain age.
Here, Lynn faces a moment of truth with the decision of which child to look after while I'm putting my camera away; she chose the one running towards traffic. Good choice, Lynn.
Then it was diaper change time. You can see that James somehow escaped halfway through his change and proceeded to greet all of the business men and women trying to eat lunch in the park. Another good example of something not acceptable after a certain age.
Hey Aunt Noelle & Uncle Todd--how do you like the new shoes you got me for Christmas? Thanks!
The next day we went to spend some time with Kendra and baby Miles.
James loves to kiss babies! He also likes to point at them and say "baby" since he is so big now. 







Such a stylin' kid!
ReplyDeleteAll thanks to you, Aunt Noelle!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing with us, Katie and James! It's too bad you didn't capture a picture of James getting knocked down by the crazy kid playing with the empty swing, which occured as we stood watching and you just finished saying, "James is really good about staying out of harm's way." James was tough about the whole thing; no swing is going to take him out. I hope Miles was paying attention (at least to the tough part, not so much to the walk-directly-in-front-of-a-moving-object-part).
ReplyDeleteWe love playing with you and Miles, Kendra! Yes, pay attention, Miles, definitely pay attention.
ReplyDelete