Saturday, June 23, 2007

True Wuv

James & Josephine had an exciting date this week!
Img_2951


















Things have been going really well. They're learning to share together and they've mostly stopped trying to jab their fingers into the other's eyes.
Img_2954_2



















I don't know what was going on here but I think I heard Josephine saying something about being too young and not ready to commit yet, wanting to see the world and preschool, blah, blah.
Img_2971_2

















It was a little awkward for a while after that.
Img_2972



























But then they made up--with a kiss!!! This is the cutest thing I've ever seen happen to my son! This also, by the way, was barely staged--I just simply suggested "kiss" and they both walked over to each other!



The poor kids had no idea that I would hound them for another hour trying to get them to do it again when I was better prepared. They refused of course, our little Romeo & Juliet insist on being difficult. So, how long can I go with this love story until my son starts to resent me? Four, five?
Img_2973


















Then it was time to play. Most of these photos were only taken because I was trying so desperately to catch another kiss. I was starting to feel uncomfortable for yelling "kiss!" far too many times.
Img_2978

















Img_2988

















Img_2991

















Img_2992

















Oh, come on you guysImg_2993


















Img_2996

















Img_3001

















It's always fun with Lynn! That's why we call her Fun Lynn.
Img_3002

















Img_3004

















Img_3006

















Img_3008

















Img_3010

















Still yelling "Kiss, Kiss!" and I'm just not getting through
Img_3011

















Img_3015_2


















Then Josephine had to leave.
Until next time, ado mi amor, ado. (lay off, I took spanish)
Img_3018





1 comment:

  1. Wow James, look at those guns. Way to go Katie for dressing him in a muscle shirt.

    ReplyDelete