Monday, June 4, 2007

Another birthday came up at the end of May. We threw Clay a surprise party at Jeremy & Carina's lovely new apartment. Doesn't he look surprised?
Img_2539




























Img_2541



























We are not embarrassed to say that Bleys & Lynn spent the night so we could all watch the Lost season finale together after the kids went to bed. That's right, we're grown adults, we have sleep-overs. Anyways, the kids took a bath before bed.
Img_2511

















Img_2519


















Img_2527


















Wait! I forgot to display the gourmet birthday cake...
Img_2533


















Dangerous? Maybe. Also cute? That's why I got the camera before explaining that we don't climb up to high areas with pointed objects in our hands when we just started walking a few weeks ago.
Img_2507



























Gordon, James' fish, has been barricaded behind the couches for his own protection. James, however, still tries his best to squeeze his slightly large head through the gap. I'm sure that to Gordon, James is the equivalent of a fiery dragon.
Img_2502_2



























Img_2506






























No comments:

Post a Comment