Thursday, June 28, 2007

Summer Livin'

Last week James and I had a special date at the Lake. I'm not sure a picnic with a 1 year old can be called a picnic. I've just never had to yell at my other picnic dates to "stay on the blanket!" I ate lunch while James experienced flinging his food into the air with the simple toss of a blanket, crawling away from his food and mouthing the empty beer bottles and trash our picnic predecessors had left behind.
Img_3022


















Img_3031


















Img_3025


















Img_3032



























Img_3027

















Then it was time for a bike ride! I'm really excited about James' new bike seat and he seems to enjoy the rides. My dad used to take me for rides like this and I've always wanted to take my kids out too. I can't get a picture of him while we're riding for reasons of safety. I can hardly turn around to look at him without almost hurling us into the lake so I guess I don't really know if he enjoys it or not. I love how enormous his head looks with that helmet on!
Img_3043


















Img_3049



























Img_3053

















Let's get this show on the road already, Mom! (I had to capture every angle of our experience)
Img_3058















No comments:

Post a Comment