James really got a kick out of watching Roger, Chris & Christine's Jack Russell Terrier. He was watching Roger run around and play with his stick and I've never seen James laughing so hard! He laughs when we kiss him everywhere and also when Dad makes funny faces at him.
Christine was due last Thursday, so any day now James will have a new playmate! (As soon as that playmate gets neck control and starts acknowledging others)
Another playdate with Josephine. Lynn and I think it's funny to make the kids say romantic things to eachother like, "You had me at hello" or to pretend like James is singing "Dream Weaver" while Josephine flips her hair. It probably won't be that funny to them once they realize what's going on.
This is Ann Crawford, my friend AnnMaree's grandmother. She was in town from Oregon to visit a genealogy library and took James and I out to lunch. She travels a lot and is a very adventurous grandmother.
After lunch, James and I walked around downtown while Clay studied at a Starbucks. We stopped at a park to watch some tennis.

Um, yeah, I don't know about all these playdates with your son. I don't think my daughter is quite ready to be dating yet, especially someone older.
ReplyDelete