Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Our Latest Travels

Here's a catch up on our latest travels. Here we have our trip to the Field Museum with Grammie & Pop where James proved himself to be quite brave.
A


























James might not find zoology as interesting as his Dad does.
2_9
























1_9
























3_9














































Hanging out in the stroller...
4_7
























5_7
































We're moving on the 1st and I'm so sad to take James' room down--it's my favorite in the whole house even as bright as it is. So I had to document his very first room. Goodbye first room!
6_8











7_6






















8_3






















9_7











10_2






















11_3















Here is James out on a walk in his new garden gnome snow suit.
13_2











































We were with Grammie, Corene, Jude & Abigail. Abby fell into the water which was
scary because she got stuck head first and the sun was going down but her Mom rescued her out right away and we made our way back to the car.
12_3





























Then, my Mom and I went to Babies'r'us because James is getting so big that he needs a bigger car seat and high chair if you can believe it already! The Babies'r'us people are very crafty--I couldn't resist  buying about  ten other things I wasn't looking for..this new toy was one of them.
14_1

















Here, James is putting his new toy through initiation.
15_1






























Finally, we had to say goodbye to Grammie (Pop too but he already left about ten pictures ago). She was a huge help in packing up the house and James misses playing with her. Thank you, Grammie!
16_1


















































































No comments:

Post a Comment