Happy Birthday, Gigi! (Grandma Gaspard)For a birthday surprise James is levitating just for you! (Please do not call DCFS)
Then he watched his new favorite show, Heroes. It's a very intense show, notice the grip.
We love you, Gigi!
Please do not endanger my nephew before I come visit in 2 weeks.
I am trying my hardest to figure out how you did that and I can't. You guys are good, very good. Funny too.
So James is not allowed near the dock at the lake, but this is perfectly acceptable? I'm just sayin'.
nice dice! That is one sweet toss Clay!
Please do not endanger my nephew before I come visit in 2 weeks.
ReplyDeleteI am trying my hardest to figure out how you did that and I can't. You guys are good, very good. Funny too.
ReplyDeleteSo James is not allowed near the dock at the lake, but this is perfectly acceptable? I'm just sayin'.
ReplyDeletenice dice! That is one sweet toss Clay!
ReplyDelete