We did not let this moment pass without purpose and explained some of life's harder issues to James. It's never an easy subject to discuss with a child but we thought it was appropriate at his age to look him in the eyes and give him a serious explanation: "James, sometimes when boys don't poop in the potty everything they love starts to die." He didn't really take it that hard.
On another night, after dinner, Ana helps Daddy with the dishes
While we wait for James to finish his dinner...
Mommy, are you sure this is all ballerinas wear, it seems like something is missing...
Ana loves to turn any blanket into a beautiful scarf
I don't think James is going to finish this, I'll help
Ana loves hats!
I <3 all these pics, they are both so cute!! And I laughed out loud at your "life lessons" with James, ha!
ReplyDelete