We had an ultrasound today and thought we'd share some of the pictures we brought home. Its a little early for the 3D pictures but they still turned out OK.
Katie! My mom passed along your blog info tonight... How are you doing? Congrats on baby #2! Your blog is awesome (makes me want to put some time into updating mine)... it looks like things are going quite well for the Poley/Gaspard family. If you havent heard yet, we are expecting as well... a baby girl, due August 19th. It's crazy how the time flies by. Anyway, congrats again! Please tell your family hello for me, and best of luck with everything! Wes
WOHOW! #2. what fun and you look beautiful. the baby does look a little scary don't tell it i said anything ;) hope all goes well. if you need a birthing assistant let me know ! hugs ruthie
Wow! that is the clearest ultrasound I've ever seen--especially at this stage!! I'm with Noelle--let's call her Suzy-Q (unless you have something better.)
Katie!
ReplyDeleteMy mom passed along your blog info tonight... How are you doing? Congrats on baby #2! Your blog is awesome (makes me want to put some time into updating mine)... it looks like things are going quite well for the Poley/Gaspard family. If you havent heard yet, we are expecting as well... a baby girl, due August 19th. It's crazy how the time flies by. Anyway, congrats again! Please tell your family hello for me, and best of luck with everything!
Wes
WOHOW! #2.
ReplyDeletewhat fun and you look beautiful.
the baby does look a little scary don't tell it i said anything ;)
hope all goes well. if you need a birthing assistant let me know !
hugs
ruthie
Totally looks like a girl.
ReplyDeleteWow!
ReplyDeletethat is the clearest ultrasound I've ever seen--especially at this stage!! I'm with Noelle--let's call her Suzy-Q (unless you have something better.)
Yep - I have to agree. A Gaspard girl is what I see too!
ReplyDelete