Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Ski Trip

We took a really fun ski trip to Park City, Utah. We did a lot of skiing but you'll have to take my word for it because  the only pictures we took were inside where it was warm. I haven't skied in 5 years so Clay spent a lot of time babysitting me down the slopes and listening to me yell, "I hate this sport!" but I had a good time eventually.  Grammie and I took turns watching James which was a big help. I think Clay would have had James skiing too if anyone were willing to teach a 20 month old how to ski.



Oh, here's Paul leaving for the airport after a week of skiing. This is our first picture. Drew was also with us but he's already flown home by now, good times.
Img_4500




























Oh, and here we are in an airport restaurant waiting to catch our flight home.
Img_4521


















Img_4526


















And, of course, some close-ups of James in between all of this. What a ham!



Img_4505


















Img_4509


















Img_4514



























Img_4516



No comments:

Post a Comment