Katie and James have been in Oklahoma City/Dallas for the past week and a half. I had midterms this week so I got some time to study. I have now, though, eaten all of the crackers in the house and can't wait for them to get back. Here are a few pictures that my Dad emailed me from their trip. Katie will be adding more this week

Here's James with Uncle Dent and Aunt Fonda



So can I just say that James looks ALOT like your dad!!! Has anyone ever told you that?
ReplyDeleteBeth, I hear that all time. The Poley genes (my wife) run pretty thick so we thought he would look more like her family, but alas, he's a Gaspard through and through.
ReplyDeleteWe get the same comment about Kallan, our oldest, that he looks a lot like my dad. I always found it strange because you would assume that your kids would look like yourself or your spouse and no one else, but it is a compliment nonetheless. You will just have to wait for baby #2 to see if those Poley genes come through :)
ReplyDelete