Friday, March 23, 2007

Home Again, Home Again

James and I took a long vacation home to Oklahoma and down to Dallas for a few days to see the rest of the family. It was a great time seeing everyone but maybe too long as James seemed pretty confused as to who Clay was when we returned. To express his confusion he screamed in terror at the first sight of poor Dad when we got back. Clay studied really hard while we were gone and got two A's on his midterms!



James treated me to lunch at Chili's in the O'Hare airport while we waited for our flight to board.
Img_0623










































In Dallas, we visited one of our favorite places, the First Monday Market in Canton where we perused all of our favorite flea market items. James had a long day but he found something special too.
Img_0632










































Img_0630









































Img_0634
























Granny Margaret



Img_0650
























Img_0640









































Here's Papa & Gigi in their backyard.
Img_0661









































Img_0674
























Uncle Drew also lives in Dallas for an internship right now.
Img_0717
























They played peek-a-boo for a while.
Img_0698
























And then Drew had to step out for a minute while James waited
Img_0710









































And back to Oklahoma. We met Pop for lunch downtown and watched the ducks in the riverwalk.
Img_0725
























I guess this was more funny to me... a sticker mustache, get it?
Img_0745
























We visited Melissa too and her dog Buddy.
Img_0766
























We went out to Musashi's for my birthday dinner
Img_0778
























James played with some antique toys--the fun ones that came out before all of those safety rules.
Some of them I remember playing with when I was younger.
Img_0798
























We watched Pop cut down a tree and James kind of got upset, that's our sweet little environmentalist. That's the last time I take one of my kids to see An Inconvenient Truth.
Img_0806
























Img_0809
























Then we had to say goodbye
Img_0828









































Img_0731
























And back to Dad again...
Img_0854























































Img_0859
























































No comments:

Post a Comment