Monday, July 12, 2010

Birthday Party Extravaganza

A week after James' real birthday we had family & friends over for a big birthday party. It was a dress-up party and all of the kids looked so cute! Thank you, Noelle, for the extra pictures. Thank you to everyone who came to the party to celebrate with us!


Here comes the cake! Surely I do not need to give a description for this culinary work of art. You can clearly see that it is an office building upon which are perched various heroes and do-gooders.

OK, maybe a luxurious yacht where heroes can sunbathe while their archenemies are hatching their next evil scheme. This cake also bears my signature: a post-it note birthday wish. I think the only thing James had to say about this cake was, "what is it?"


I only wish I had taken more pictures of all these cuties. Happy Birthday, James!
Thank you everyone for making it such a fun celebration!

No comments:

Post a Comment