Thursday, August 28, 2008

Here James and Clay are planting some seeds from a potted plant kit that Josh gave Clay before we moved. Josh said he hoped the plant would grow like their friendship and we felt it was a very kind gesture. Clay and I gave our parents trees as a gift when we were married with the same intentions of meaningful growth. We probably should've bought nicer trees because they are both now very dead. We'll try to do better with your plant, Josh.
Img_7549


















Img_7553




























Our friends Carolina, Susannah, Patrick, Christian & Becky came over for pizza and Olympics a few weeks ago along with Noelle & Julianne. James was so excited all week that our friends were coming over. We don't spend as much time with friends as we used to and he loves any company we can get.
Img_7554


















Img_7557




























Img_7562



















James loves to help with the dishes and takes this job very seriously. Here he is thoroughly cleaning out an egg shell.
Img_7620



























Img_7622




























Img_7624




























We love it when Aunt Noelle stops in for a visit!
Img_7639





























I'm starting to get the baby gear ready again but the second time around I'm not as concerned with having every little diaper and wipe set out before the big day. James has been enjoying some of his old toys and I think he likes this block set better now than when we gave it to him for his first birthday.
Img_7612




























Img_7614



3 comments:

  1. Is that Becky Broadfoot? I went to SMU with her!! Small world, huh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new place looks great! Can I demand more pictures of your dwelling?
    Also, did you know that your widget is stuck on 19 weeks? That would be a very long pregnancy, Gaspard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, I'm hoping the 19 weeks widget isn't foreshadowing an overdue baby! That's totally Clay's department--widgets, books we ready, baby sitting on top of a cityscape.
    Marisela--that is Becky, we'll have to tell her we all know each other!

    ReplyDelete