Thursday, March 13, 2008

James-the strong and sensitive

Lately, James has been taking the 'play' out of 'play date.' James loves Josie. His sweet kisses have turned from quick pecks to something you find yourself thinking you should break up about half way through. I love his affectionate side.
Img_4803






























Hug or half-nelson?
Img_4806




















Cute. Josie responds by feeding James nothing on a plastic spoon.
Img_4811

















Img_4800


















Img_4802


























James has been enjoying his meals at a big boy table that's just his size. He loves the independence but I'm starting to wonder if it was too early to introduce this option as I find peanut butter and spaghetti sauce all around the house. He doesn't understanding staying in one place until you finish your meal.  Breakfast is usually less messy.
Img_4789



















Img_4790






















Caught! Get back in that chair! No? Well, at least say 'cheese.'
Img_4793






























James found Daddy without a shirt and decided that he wanted to show off his muscles too. Clay says I'm not allowed to post the pictures of him showing off his muscles.
Img_4812





























Img_4814_2




























Img_4817_2



























Img_4819_2




























Img_4822_2





















No comments:

Post a Comment