This year we were due in Oklahoma for Christmas. We had a wonderful time with our family. All of the grandparents overdid themselves--in an extremely thoughtful and wonderful grandparenty way. Clay flew down on Christmas morning with no complications, a blessing, and we were very excited to see him.
James got a camera and he was very insistent on taking pictures his way. He knows how this thing works, please stand back. I wouldn't mind having a camera like James' that said, "Ready? Smile!" Actually, I would love a camera that said, "Don't look at me! This is a documentation!"
Uncle Drew was having kind of a tough time not being the youngest and cutest anymore. It got a little pathetic, to tell the truth.
I think I could go back through this blog and make an album of photos that were dangerous situations for James but also cute. I think he may be catching on to the neglect. "James, you can only do so much in photoshop--I'm not a miracle worker, get closer to those candles."
Grammie worked hard making brunch & dinner. We adopted a Gaspard favorite for breakfast--Christmas Breakfast Casserole.
Even James helped because he's too young to know what the men in our family do while the women cook..
Why, yes, Clay is using a headset to play war games.
Before leaving Oklahoma we stopped in to see Drew's apartment/department store of clearanced Christmas decorations. I don't know what was more over-the-top: the decorations or the three couches stacked on top of each other to provide maximum viewing experience of the real-life-sized-people on TV.

















No comments:
Post a Comment