James has inherited his first pet--Gordon the beta fish, from Jude Swisher who will be moving across the country and unable to care for it anymore. 
We just can't believe how mobile James has gotten even in the last week! He travels along walls and he's pretty fast so he can get around almost anywhere now, eventually. Here is the first time he got from the baker's rack where his toys are over to the screen door, and discovered how funny a glass door can be.
You can see those bottom teeth a little better now!
It's not pretty but this is the only way we could have ever gotten a photo of his first top tooth. It's even come in a lot more in the last two days, I know because I've been up all night helping the tooth come in. I actually had him clean Gordon's aquarium after this.
Here we caught James & Josephine reflecting on the first year of their life, they're almost 1!






No comments:
Post a Comment