We took a trip to Oklahoma for my cousin's baby shower. It was a great getaway and I actually hadn't been to that house in a year since my parents have been living in Dallas. A year is the longest time I've been away from our Oklahoma house. I forgot to bring Ana's high chair so we had to improvise with the car seat for a while...
James loves the "hot pool"
The Flintstones, Barney & Wilma
We had a great visit with our friends Melissa & Brad. Brad patiently played Lincoln Logs with James for over an hour while Melissa and I had some girl talk.
Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to take a picture without putting the most important person right in the middle...
Ana loves her Pop.
Here's Nicole--Ella Grace is due any day now!
Aunt Cheryl
James built his annual gingerbread house with Grammie.
In this picture I believe I just told James not to eat the candy...which explains
the vacant "what are you going to do about it" look in his eyes.
There, there baby. Ana says "Ahhh" when she pats her babies.
We took a walk down to the park. I was the only one walking. It was a walk and pull.
Nice Blue Steel look, James.
The beginning of our walk...
The end...
Pop loves the hot pool too...
Thanks for a great visit, Mom & Dad. We'll be back soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment