James has moved into an even bigger big boy bed so Ana could have his crib. He loves his new yellow taxi/jungle gym. He likes to climb to the top and slide through the sun roof and usually makes me sing the Superman theme song while he does this. Notice his pause at the top to give me the thumbs-up before his dramatic stunt.
Ana loves to keep up with brother. Here she is trying to get a glimpse of Blues Clues with James.
Typical blog photo--dangerous and cute.
In the yellow taxi the same rules apply as before. James is not allowed to get out of bed without permission. This is what I found one day at the end of nap time. Half of the bookshelf books were laying on the floor in front of the taxi. I couldn't bring myself to punish our little bookworm, so I took a picture.
Took a picture and then rewarded him with ice cream? Yeah, that'll teach him. =)
ReplyDeleteThat's how we do it here, Laura! It's all about choices and consequences.
ReplyDelete