While we were out east for the wedding I was able to also visit a very good friend, her husband and their son who was born just a short time before Ana. Since both grandparents are so amazing we were able to find care for James for an entire week while I was away. Thank you Gigi, Papa, Grammie & Pop!!!
We also had the opportunity to see Katie's sister and my good friend, Susan, along with their parents and a few more relatives I love and have known a long time. Here's Susan, Katie & Oliver.
Look at these two! This play date would never have happened if Katie and I hadn't met on the school bus ride to sixth grade.
We took a day trip to see the sights in Gatlinburg.
Oliver was a very gracious host and quite affectionate. Katie actually made Ana's dress!
Thanks for a great visit, Katie! I love you and miss you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment