Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Roadtrip

If there's one thing we can't get enough of here it's road trips. Well, vacationing. I didn't want to say it because it makes me sound lazy. Our lastest was a trip to Flint, MI to see my Grandpa  and family then over to Chicago for the weekend since we were so close. It was me, Grammie & the kids. My Mom was a great help as usual although I don't think she has a choice since James likes her more than me.

Ana met one of her great-grandfathers.
IMG_0218

I love visiting Grandpa and our Michigan family. James was such a gentleman.
IMG_0188


Ana knew right away that these were her relatives...
IMG_0199

There's always lots of candy & shows at Grandpa's house.
IMG_0208

Then it was time to visit our friends in Chicago. The Schmidts graciously took us in for a couple of nights. I wish I had taken some pictures when Jonah & Manny came over because all of the boys were tackling each other. We were too busy making sure no one stepped on anyone else's face.
Here's Chris and the boys cooking our dinner.
IMG_0151

IMG_0136




























Sweet Luke & Sweet Ana
IMG_0164
IMG_0181





























Then some quiet time with The Letter Factory.
IMG_0174

After a great visit it was time to head home.
IMG_0228

IMG_0243



2 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure I have about 60 pictures of Clay looking just like James in the airplane shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny, Corene! I hadn't noticed but you're right.

    ReplyDelete