Sunday, May 14, 2006

From Our Milwaukee Trip

I was looking at the past photos that we have saved and found these from our Milwaukee trip in March.  They are all at the Milwaukee Art Museum.  The two glass sculptures are done by Dale Chihuly and are obviously quite impressive.



Katie_museum
Museum_1























Chihuly_2
Chihuly_1





8 comments:

  1. Great pics, Clay. James is absolutely gorgeous. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my hidden passions...photographic art. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clay,
    we don't know each other, but I have enjoyed your photography for a while now. I am glad to have made the discovery of your blog. (I know of you by way of Rob).

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really don't know Clay, Stanigas? Hee, hee.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures, Clay. And beautiful baby. Thanks for posting them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone. Stanigas sounds familiar. Are you sure I don't know you?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Clay, we have never met, but the name "Stanigas" gets thrown around alot.
    Chris, thats so funny that I forgot to laugh.

    ReplyDelete